Monday, February 2, 2009

Sassy Librarian

Today I feel like a sassy librarian, you'll see why when you scroll down some more ;)
Yep, I wear glasses! Well, reading glasses (doesn't that sound a little old lady?). At any rate I've had them since the fifth grade, the doc says my eyes struggle to translate what they are seeing, so the specs help me out a bit... don't tell anyone but I think I need some full time specs too...putting it off for a few more years, hopefully!
My Outfit:
Black/white blouse- $12, Ross
Red cardigan- $2, thrifted
Jeans- $9, TJ Maxx
Heels- $4, thrifted
Belt- $5, Plato's Closet
Earrings- $1.70, thrifted
Brooch- free with lingerie purchase
Total Cost- $33.70

Close-up of the goods:
P.s. Totally stoked about tomorrow's challenge!!



3 comments:

  1. I think those glasses look good on you. They give you a slightly different look. Great idea pinning a brooch to the ascot. I'd never thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice...i like how you added the brooch to your blouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classy look. Love the red cardi and pin. The belt over the cardi works w/this outfit. I also like the shape of your glasses.

    ReplyDelete