Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

Yeah so I totally needed something that would expand with me as I ate!!! What? I'm a foodie :) I loooove parties with food!! Alright, I'm over talking about my obsession with food. So, we had a totally awesome day, the game was fantastic! I'm not gonna lie to you, I usually don't care about the game, usually watch the commercials (which have been more and more unimpressive lately), but this game actually had me on the edge of my seat!! I wasn't exactly rooting for anyone in particular, just there to watch it all go down!

My Outfit:
Pink/white tank- $3, Walmart
Gray V-neck sweater- $7, Target
Jeans- $20, Express
Boots- gifted (Walmart)
Zip-up (shown below)- gifted (Old Navy)
Shell pendant necklace- gifted (from New Zealand)
Blue/black necklace- $1, Dollar Tree
Earrings- gifted
Total Cost- $31
So, I'm an incredibly cold natured person, so anytime I go anywhere that's not my house I almost always bring some form of warmth!

I love love love this necklace!! It's incredibly beautiful! My mom and stepdad got it for me from their travels, they are incredibly thoughtful!






No comments:

Post a Comment