Thursday, February 5, 2009

Soo Tired

I can't even begin to explain how tired I am today!! I'm making it though and that being said I'll make this a short one!

My Outfit:
Black cami- $4, JC Penney
Pink sheer blouse- $6, Plato's Closet (Express)
Cardigan- $4.5, thrifted
Jeans- $20 , Express
Fushia flats- $5, TJ Maxx (American Eagle)
Pink pearl necklace as bracelet- gifted
Earrings- gifted
Necklace- $5, Shirley's
Total Cost- $44.50

Close-up of "bracelet"

My awesome earrings and purple shell necklace:






3 comments:

  1. This looks A LOT like the outfit that I am wearing today. Honest I got dressed before reading this post. I will be blogging about my outfit later.
    I love your bracelet and necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty....love the shoes..such a pretty color

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you turn the necklace into a bracelet? It looks like a great idea. I'd love to try it some time.

    ReplyDelete