Sunday, March 15, 2009

1 Skirt 3 Ways, Day 3

This isn't the outfit I actually planned out in my mind...instead I decided to step out of the box and pull a page out of the book of Diane and wear my skirt as a top! I wasn't very sure about this at first because the back of my "top" was a bit longer than the front, but then I decided I liked the asymmetrical look of it after all. Since I was really stretching it by wearing the skirt on top I decided to sort of play it safe with the rest of the outfit!
My Outfit:
Skirt as top- $4, Cato
Black cardigan- $3, thrifted
Jeans- $9, TJ Maxx
Belt- $5, Plato's Closet
Boots- $14.50, Belk
Necklace & Earring set- $4 , Shirley's
Brooch- free with purchase
Total Cost: $ 39.50

Accessory close-up:

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit - love the skirt as a top! Great jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute -- never would know that's a skirt, well done!

    ReplyDelete