Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Courtroom Ready

A friend of mine said that I looked like I was ready to go to court. Which is interesting considering the job I will be hopefully getting will require me to go to court fairly frequently, but this is certainly not what I would wear, I would actually be required to wear a suit and they have actually said to essentially be as plain as possible (sucks!) At any rate, I wanted to show off all the wonderful bottoms I get to wear since it is mostly nice out these days!!
My Outfit:
Blue button-up- $2, thrifted (Old Navy)
White scoop neck top- $3, JC Penney
Black bermuda shorts- $5, Belk
Tan-ish heels- $8, Jc Penney
Long black necklace- $1, Dollar Tree
Blue necklace- $1, Dollar Tree
Shorter black necklace- $1, Dollar Tree
Earrings- $1 , Thrifted
Total Cost: $22
Still freaking love these shoes!

I love the classic look to these earrings:
Close-up of my layering technique:

No comments:

Post a Comment