Monday, March 9, 2009

No skirt just yet...

I didn't wear the skirt for the skirt challenge yet, gonna start tomorrow though...today I just wanted something a little more casual and more low key so this is what I went for:
Today's Outfit:
White tee- $3, Walmart
Pink blouse- gifted from my mom
Skinny jeans- $9, TJ Maxx
Silver sandals- gifted from my mom
Headband- $1, Walmart ($3 for 3 pk.)
Earrings- gifted
Necklace- $1, Dollar Tree
Total cost: $14

I think these are the sandals I'm actually planning to wear for my wedding, I know I'm very untraditional. My mom picked these up for me while she lived in Australia for this purpose, they're still really pretty, but they're also pretty comfortable, and I'm trying to wear them in a little bit so that they're even more comfortable on the big day.

Accessory close-up:

No comments:

Post a Comment