Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Swimming in an Ocean of Calamine Lotion

Yep, I've got poison ivy :) In case you were wondering why I haven't posted in a couple of days, it's because I look a little monstrous!!! I have absolutely no idea how or where I got it, but I definitely have it. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have it right under my chin, so that everyone can see it. I feel like I've been walking around lately and people keep staring at me as if they want to tell me I have something on my face, but are too embarrassed to do so. All I want to do is point at my face and yell, "I know!!!" You know, just so they don't think I'm in the dark or anything. But, alas, I refrain! Anywho, I just wanted to drop a line, will probably try to post something this evening as I'm looking better and finally had to will to put a little effort in my dress today.

1 comment: