Monday, September 21, 2009

Obsessed

I feel like I've been obsessed with purple lately, could be me- but I AM!!!
I felt very equestrian club like today. Don't get me wrong, I actually felt really good in this all day, in fact, this woman was looking at me as if to say, "OMG, doesn't she know you don't pair black and brown?"
On the inside, I was saying, "Eat it up lady!!!Yeah, I make the rules here!"
On the inside...
Look at my freaking dog..he is too cute- little model in training!!
Purple Polo- gifted, Polo
Black Tee- $3, Walmart
Jeans-$3, thrifted (Old Navy)
Boots- $20, Rack Room Shoes
Belt- $9, Burlington
Earrings- $2.50 , Shirley's
Necklace- $4, Ebay
Total Cost: $41.50
The Boots:

The Details:

1 comment:

  1. Love the boots! Great outfit and your dog is really rather cute!

    ReplyDelete