Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Feelin Blue....

lAs in my fingertips!! I'm freezing today, and because I'm incredibly intelligent I left the house today without a coat!! In addition to the big me freeze, I started back at the gym today (was out for a month- stupid!!) and I am barely able to type this post my whole upper body hurts so much!!! Oh, well it's worth it, and to be honest I kinda like it ;)

My Outfit:
Blue striped button down shirt- $6, Old Navy
Blue cotton tee- $3, Walmart
Trousers- $15, Old Navy
Belt- $0.60, thrifted
Long necklace and earring set- gifted
Shorter necklace- made by me
Heels (can actually see them below)- $9, Payless
Total Cost- $33.60
My crazy small tripod (I'll show you later) was dropping the camera by like a centimeter and in doing so cut off my feet! Anywho, I wanted to send a shout out to Sheila to be kind enough to share her weight loss details with us all, you are an inspiration for us all, thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. I have just noticed your lovely blog! I will add you to my blog list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're crazy!!...go back and get your coat LOL
    i don't think i have tried this color combo..blue-and brown..i like it..cute shoes too

    ReplyDelete