Monday, January 26, 2009

Go Falcons!

These are the colors of my Alma mater!!! I haven't ever worn this color combination until now, and you know I think I felt like I looked better than the way I actually look in this pic. I don't know, the skirt is kinda of funky and the cardigan makes me feel like a lady. However, I think the problem I'm having with the picture is that the yellow is too light with this dark purple. It's like Kasmira says about pairing colors, to pair the same ,and the woman definitely knows what she's talking about. So I think that I'm going to have to search for a darker yellow top!! Anywhoo, on to the outfit:
Black tee- $3, Walmart
Yellow cardigan- $3, thrifted
Purple polka dot skirt-$4, Cato
Black tights- $5, (George) Walmart
Black suede peep toe wedges- $3, thrifted
Black belt- free with purchase of dress
Earrings- $2, Cato
Bracelet- $0.60, Cato
Brooch- free with purchase of blouse
Total Cost- $20.60
I love this bracelet!! I lucked out at the thrift store! It's so funky and cool!! (Sorry for the blurrish pic, if anyone can provide suggestions on how to get close-ups of my accessories without all the blur I would love that!!)

You've seen these!! Still love them!




No comments:

Post a Comment